The iCLASS® smart card and iCLASS Prox Embeddable Cards include iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card technology with the ability to add the contact smart card module of your choice. Your iCLASS Embeddable smart card can be utilized for such diverse applications as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance and biometric verification.
You can now take full advantage of iCLASS access control capabilities with the myriad of contact and contactless smart card software applications. The iCLASS Embeddable Smart Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
iCLASS and iCLASS Prox Embeddable proximity smart cards are available in standard PVC card construction, or composite Polyester/PVC construction for more demanding environments. The proximity smart cards can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent printing, micro-printing and custom logos to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Key Features of the iCLASS Embeddable & iCLASS Proximity Embedded Cards
- Designed to be embedded with an optional contact smart chip module of your choice.
- Enables contact smart chip applications to be added to iCLASS or iCLASS Prox cards in a single ISO standard thickness card.
- Available in standard PVC card construction, or Composite Polyester/PVC construction for more demanding environments.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting feature, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.